Serial Device Server (RS485/232/TTL to TCP/IP Converter)
The D224 Serial Device Server provides a simple and cost-effective way to bring the advantage of remote management and data accessibility to thousand of devices that can not connect to a network. It is the most popular industrial internet of things (IIOT) gateway.it can be used as a converter and repeater for two serial device communication directly, e.g.: PLC to PLC.
1.Wide working voltage, support 9-36V DC power supply, interface is DC Q2.1 jack and terminal block, and with anti-reverse protection design;
2. Built-in industrial grade ARM® CortexTM core, high performance, stable and reliable;
8. Support static IP address or DHCP to obtain IP address automatically, and query the devices in the network through UDP broadcast protocol;
9. Support custom device names for easy user identification;
10. Support server domain name or IP address;
11.Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack, support transparent transmission and Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP Protocol;
12.Supports multiple working modes:TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP Server, and UDP Client;
13. Supports up to 5 TCP/UDP Clients and 5 TCP/UDP Servers connections simultaneously;
14. Supports programmable ”Handshake” and heartbeat package function, which can facilitate ID identification and data communication of the device on the cloud platform;
15. Support automatically connect and reconnect the server after disconnection;
16.Support serial port strategy function, data path can be program, for example: RS232 and RS485 bi-direction communication (RS232 - RS485), RS232 and server 1 bi-direction communication (RS232 -server 1);
17. Can be used as a repeater for two serial device communications directly, e.g.: PLC to PLC;
18.Support firmware upgrade through TTL, firmware update is more convenient;
19.Small in size, 96mm*68mm*25mm, and supports wall mounting and DIN 35mm rail mounting.